One of the essentials elements that distinguish our review is the way it strives to reduce the time taken to select a reviewer and the first decision through a highly structured editorial board. In addition, the peer review procedure is described in detail.
As an integral part of the submission process, authors should ensure that their submission complies with all of the following, and submissions may be returned to authors who do not comply with these guidelines.
- The submission has not already been published and is not currently being considered by any other journal. If not, provide an explanation in the “Comments to Editor” field.
- The submission file is in one of the following file formats: OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect.
- Where possible, referral URLs have been provided.
- Text is single-spaced, uses 12 point font, uses italics rather than underline (except for URLs), and places all illustrations, figures and tables in the appropriate places in the text rather than at the end .
- The text conforms to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements described in the Instructions to Authors in the “About the Journal” section.
Instructions to authors
Articles must comply with international standards for the publication of scientific articles. In this sense, we invite you to download this model proposed by our reading committee and follow the following guidelines:
- All articles must be in English, French or Arabic and must have a title, abstract and keywords in English.
- The recommended article length is 7 to 20 pages.
- Authors must submit their manuscripts by e-mail to [email protected] or using our submission system.
- The corresponding author receives the submission confirmation within 12 hours of sending his article.
- After submission, the manuscript is reviewed for basic technical requirements.
- The main author of the article receives a confirmation e-mail informing him whether the
manuscript has been correctly structured or not.
- The editorial staff, using specialized software, scans the content of the paper to detect
- The editor return poorly structured manuscripts or unauthorized submissions to the authors, without peer review.
- The manuscript undergoes a first selection by the associate editors of the journal, including comments on its structure and the linguistic aspect.
- After the anonymous assignment of the manuscript to the examiners, the editors of the ASJ are invited to comment on the structure of the document and the quality of the examination reports received.
- The editorial staff decides whether additional expert examination reports are necessary or whether the examination reports are sufficient to take a decision.
- All ASJ reviewers are aware of the peer review policy. Their awareness of the need for a quick response on whether or not they are able to perform an exam at any given time is indicated in the invitation.
- Each article submitted to ASJ is subject to a rigorous peer review process. Two or more reviewers review the majority of submitted manuscripts.
- After receiving reports from examiners, the editorial director and the editor-in-chief make the final decision
N.B: Our anti-plagiarism policy is based on a text recognition system entirely designed to
detect, prevent and manage plagiarism, regardless of the language in which you write.
Several types of decisions are possible:
- Paper accepted as submitted;
- Paper accepted with a minor revision;
- Paper accepted with a major revision;
- Paper rejected because it does not meet the criteria of the review.
To cover the cost of transferring the license in Open Access so that the article could be readable and cited by others, as well as the costs of development, secretarial work, secondary anti-plagiarism and indexing in different databases. data, the publication costs amount to: 70 € euros.